There is no doubt that Paris is one of the most amazing Cities in the world and the amount of attractions that it offers for the visitors is endless . From the famous Eiffel tower to the long side walks of the river Seine you can explore the city , find yourself in it and absolutely fall in love .
But we all know that Paris is expensive so if you are on a budget and your options are limited so these are the top 5 must seen places that you should never leave without visiting in the magical city
- Montmartre- Paris
- The is hill located in the north of Paris, 130 meters high .The village within a city once was the home to artists such as Salvadar Dalí, Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso and Vincent van Gogh. Make sure you have a little pocket map with you and be ready to loose yourself in the historical hill of Montmartre . This neighborhood of Paris has one of the most beautiful views so don't forget to take a picture in front of the Basilica of Sacre-Coeur
- Musee de Louvre
- The art gallery that attracts millions of visitors every year is a perfect place for every one even if you are not an art lover . It contains more than 7,000 paintings and graphic art . there you will find the masterpiece of Leonardo Da Vinci -Mona Lisa which is worth seeing even if you have to wait in the line for some hours . This amazing museum of art will leave you inspired and enlightened
- Eiffel Tower
- Even though you may think that the long tower is overrated , It's not . Your trip to Paris would be absolutely incomplete if you wouldn't go and sit in front of the 324 meters high bright tower especially at night and enjoy her glory . If you want to save some money you can skip the visit inside the Eiffel and just enjoy it on the outside . It was built by Gustav Eiffel to commemorate the centenary of the French Revolution
- Palace of Versailles
- The most famous castle of France should be in everyone's bucket list . The Hall of mirrors , the King's Grand apartments and the endless Gardens make this one of the most visited places in Paris . You will feel royal the moment you walk in it and will get lost in the amazing rooms of the castle. The Chateau De Versailles has been on UNESCO-s world heritage list for 30 years
- River Seine Cruise
- The best way to enjoy the city lights and its magical views is to be part in one of the cruises one the river Seine . Once the sun sets all the monuments lit up and gliding under one bridge to another is the best way to get the most of the spectacular views
Don't forget to taste the amazing food too . The macaroons and the creme brulee are absolutely the best and will always make you remember Paris as the most delicious city in the wold .
Take care XXX